electronic equipment insurance provides coverage for your computers and other electronic equipment, and it applies whether the items are at work or at rest or being dismantled for the purpose of cleaning, overhauling, or being shifted within the premises.
- Material damage
- Negligence, improper handling, wilful acts of third parties
- Short circuit, overvoltage, induction
- Fire, lightning, explosion or implosion, extinguishing procedures, demolishing, removal or loss in connection with such events
- Water, moisture, inundation
- Burglary, theft, robbery, plundering, and sabotage
- Acts of God
- Faulty construction, error in design, defects in material, bad workmanship
- External Data Media Cover for both the material value of the external data media such as disc, tapes external to the computer system, and the cost of reprocessing and restoring lost information after loss or damage occurred.
- Increased Cost of Working Cover additional costs necessary to maintain working procedures after a physical loss or damage.