employers are required by the Ministry of Health & Immigration Department of Malaysia to cover foreign workers or maids with valid employment documents for injuries sustained or death due to an accident arising out of or during their course of employment or which occurs outside their working hours.
This scheme provides extensive coverage that ensures that all requirements of Malaysian Immigration are met while providing full care for your employees.
hospitalization & surgical insurance
This policy will reduce the financial burden of the employer of foreign workers in the event of hospital admission of their foreign worker or maid due to an accident or illness.
- Daily hospital and room board
- Intensive care unit (ICU)
- Operating theatre fees
- Surgical fees
- Anaesthetist fees
- In-hospital physician visits
- In-hospital specialist consultation visits
- Ambulance fees
- Medical report fees
personal accident insurance
This policy provides the protection for personal injury or death sustained in an accident outside working hours. The statutory coverage of Social Security Organization (SOCSO) for foreign workers or maid are insufficient to cover for potential losses as the coverage period is only within working hours.
- Medical and surgical expenses
- Temporary disablement
- Permanent partial disablement
- Death or permanent disablement
Insurance Guarantee is a guarantee required by Immigration Department of Malaysia from employers as a security deposit for the employment of foreign workers in various sectors.
- Breach of Section of the Immigration Act of Malaysia
- If worker or maid get married/become pregnant during the stay
- If worker remains in malaysia after the expiry of permit or visa
- Mortal remains to his country of origin
- If the worker involved in illegal and illicit activities, such as drug, immoral work and others
- If the worker engages in any of employment in any business or any occupation or activity detrimental to security and wellbeing of Malaysia