motor insurance is a compulsory class of insurance for all licensed vehicles that protects and will compensate you against any financial losses resulting from an accident or theft.
It is also designed to compensate third parties against injuries sustained during an accident where the policyholder and/or their authorised driver are found to be negligent.
- Loss or damage to your own vehicle due to accident, fire and theft.
- Third Party death and bodily injury.
- Third Party Property loss or damage
extended coverages with an additional premium
- Windscreen damage
- Passenger liability cover
- Special Perils such as Flood, Windstorm, Rainstorm, Typhoon, Hurricane, Volcanic Eruption, Earthquake, Landslide, Landslip or Subsidence
- Strike, Riot and Civil Commotion
Note: This policy can be extended by an additional premium to cover loss arising from.
type and uses of vehicles
- Private car
- Commercial vehicle
- Motor Trade
- Goods Carrying Vehicle for A & C Permit
- Special type